Store Hours:Monday - Thursday 11-6; Friday 11-5; Sat 10-4; Closed Sundays and major holidays
Complete the form below and a qualified staff member will contact you directly to discuss the trip in detail, answer questions and assist with booking.
Experience the best
Traveling with friends from Cincinnati SCUBA & Aquatics ensures a hassle-free experience and an amazing adventure led by a seasoned professional.
Experience the trip above
Galapagos Majestic Explorer
galapagos majestic explorer
Darwin was astounded - and now travelers on this CSA tour can see exactly what inspired him. Experience for yourself this unique and magical place via land tours and guided dives. Join us as Cincinnati SCUBA & Aquatics explores another location on the list of The Seven Wonders of the Underwater World. An unforgettable experience for both divers and non-divers.
Arrive into Quito or Guayaquil a few days early to relax and enjoy cities rich in both Inca and Spanish America history located high in the Andes mountains. On Saturday morning, catch the charter flight departing Quito or Guayaquil for Baltra. Once landed in San Cristobal you will be transported to your yacht, the Majestic Explorer. Equipped with sundeck, jacuzzi, salon and entertainment area, and 8 air-conditioned cabins featuring private bathrooms and ocean views, you will lack for no creature comforts as you travel in luxury.
By guided land tour, visit the home of the Blue-footed Boobies, marine iguanas, frigate birds, Galapagos sea lions, Galapagos giant tortoise and Darwin finches. All endemic to this archipelago. Nutrient-rich waters sustain abundant sea life such as shoaling hammerheads, 4 varieties of ray including the golden cownose, king angelfish and the rare sighting of a mola mola. You will visit seven islands diving in water ranging from 18-23 degrees Celsius or 65-75 degrees Fahrenheit. From two pangas you will have the option of twenty dives over six days. Snorkeling is offered at these same dives sites dependent on sea conditions. Pack your best camera!
- JAN 10-11 (Thursday & Friday) Arrive in Quito or Guayaquil, Ecuador. Explorer the city on your own or allow us to arrange your hotel stay and city tours. (Prices vary. Not included.)
- JAN 12 (Saturday) Transfer to the airport for the charter flight to San Cristobal. (Prices vary $470-580. Not included.) Escorted transfer to Majestic Explorer. Board vessel in time for a 2pm departure. Guest will have lunch and attend a dive briefing, followed by one checkout dive at Punta Carrion. After dinner, vessel sails for next scheduled destination.
- JAN 13 (Sunday) Baltra North (2 dives) Sight rays and schools of fish. Afternoon land tour of North Seymour. Home of the famed Blue-footed Boobies and Frigate birds, sea lions and marine iguanas. Long transit to western islands.
- JAN 14 (Monday) Cabo Douglas (2 dives) View marine iguanas. Transit to Punta Vincente Roca (2 dives). Observe mola mola, turtles and macro life. Long transit to northern island.
- JAN 15 (Tuesday) Wolf Island (4 dives) Watch hammerheads, eagle rays, sea lions, Galapagos sharks, and silky sharks.
- JAN 16 (Wednesday) Darwin Island (4 dives) Expect hammerheads, eagle rays, Galapagos sharks and silky sharks. Transit back to Wolf Island
- JAN 17 (Thursday) Wolf Island (3 dives). Long transit to Cousin Rock (20+ hours)
- JAN 18 (Friday) Cousin Rock (1 or 2 dives). Great macro dive with seahorses, sea lions and eagle rays. After a three hour transit, travel by bus to Santa Cruz Highland. Revel in the magnificence of the Galapagos Giant Tortoise. Dinner on your own in Puerto Ayora being sure to return to the Explorer by 8:30pm.
- Jan 19 (Saturday) Disembark at 9am for charter flight from San Cristobal to either Quito or Guayquil (flight not included). International return flights must be scheduled for departure after 7:30pm out of Guayaquil or 9pm out of Quito. International flight check-in is a minimum of 3 hours prior.
- NITROX- $150 for the week paid on board the boat
- airfare to and from the US
- domestic flight between mainland Ecuador and Baltra
- hotel stays
- all meals while not on board the Aggressor including Friday night once returning to port
- travel insurance
- dive insurance-required
- credit card usage surcharge
- gear rental on board
Required additional fees
- Tourist Card - $20 in CASH paid upon landing in Ecuador (subject to change)
- Galapagos National Park Fee- $100 in CASH upon landing in Galapagos (subject to change)
- Recompression Chamber Fee - $35 paid on-board
- Fuel surcharge $150 - paid onboard
- Boat Crew Tip- 10-15% and up (personal choice, but we do tip) paid on board
- Travelers MUST arrive at least one day prior to charter flight to Baltra.
- Times are scheduled for 6:30am, 9:30am, 2pm, 4:30pm with some exceptions
- All divers must carry a DiveAlert, a surface signaling device and a electronic beacon while diving. These are available for rent on board.
- No travelers or personal checks.
- Credit cards are subject to a 13% up-charge on board
- Return flights on the 19th must depart after 7:30pm out of Guayaquil and 9pm out of Quito
- Dive Accident Insurance required (DAN or equivalent). Must show proof on board.
- Passport valid 6 months past travel date required.
- Travel (Trip) Insurance is HIGHLY recommended due to the nature of this trip. The vessel nor Cincinnati SCUBA & Aquatics will be responsible for delays, cancellations or modifications to the itinerary of any kind for any reason.