We offer options to suit your personal needs.
Full Certification Experience: $460
- Regularly scheduled public classroom, pool sessions and certification dives
- ONE fee for your complete SCUBA Certification. Covers all three portions of an entry level SCUBA certification.
- INCLUDES: required SCUBA gear available to rent at no additional charge (BCD, 2 tanks, Regulator, Alternate 2nd stage, SPG and depth gauges, 5/7mm wetsuit, hood)
- EXCLUDES: quarry entrance fees, drysuit rental, gloves, and personal gear
Classroom and Confined Water Training Only: $295.00
- Portions 1 and 2 of your SCUBA certification ONLY
- Regularly scheduled public classroom and pool sessions
- Best for people joining us for a DestinationCertification on one of our trips or seeking a Referral
Certification Dives in Open Water Only: $150.00
- Portion 3 of your SCUBA certification ONLY
- Regularly scheduled certification dives completed over two days at a local quarry
- EXCLUDES: quarry entrance fees, drysuit if desired, gloves, and personal gear
- EXCLUDES: required SCUBA Gear available to rent at an additional cost of $115-180 such as:
- BCD, 2 tanks, Regulator, Alternate Air Source, SPG/Depth gauge or computer, 7mm wet suit, hood
We understand that you may want more personalized instruction or schedules and deadlines may require unique solutions outside of set classes schedules.
We offer private instruction experiences for classroom, pool sessions and quarry certification dives.
Private Experiences CAN BE ADDED AT ANYTIME TO EITHER PACKAGE. These additional costs are for private instruction only.
Private Classroom and Pool Sessions
- 1 student $395 1:1 Student to Instructor Ratio
- 2 students $370 each 2:1 Student to Instructor Ratio
- 3 students $345 each 3:1 Student to Instructor Ratio
- 4 students $320 each 4:1 Student to Instructor Ratio
- 5 thru 8 students at public rate 5:1 thru 8:1 Student to Instructor Ratio
Add Private Quarry Checkout Dives
- 1 student $300 1:1 Student to Instructor Ratio
- 2 students $250 each 2:1 Student to Instructor Ratio
- 3 students $200 each 3:1 Student to Instructor Ratio
- 4 thru 8 students, $150 instructor fee per student
Experience the other two thirds
When are classes?
Check out our calendar
Complete the form below and a qualified staff member will contact you directly to discuss your experience and enroll you in our available class schedule.
Store Hours: Tuesday - Thursday 11-6; Friday 11-5; Sat 10-4; Closed Sunday, Monday and Major Holidays
Open Water Certification Details
10 years of age or older, tread deep water for 10 minutes unassisted, continuously swim 200 meters or snorkel 300 meters, SCUBA rated mask, open heel fins, boots, and snorkel