Store Hours: Monday - Thursday 11-6; Friday 11-5; Sat 10-4; Closed Sunday and Major Holidays
Experience the best
Traveling with friends from Cincinnati SCUBA & Aquatics ensures a hassle-free experience and an amazing adventure led by a seasoned professional.
Atlantis Resort, Philippines
Located in the Philippines on the southern tip of the island of Negros, Dumaguete is a quick 100 hour flight from Manilla. Let Atlantis spoil you with their stress-free travel arrangements, luxury accommodation, first-class dining, and world class diving.
Dumaguete is a macro mecca for underwater photographers. But whether you fancy blue ringed octopus and mandarin fish or thirty-foot whale sharks, there is something for everyone in Dumaguete. Make your splash into large schools of fish or reefs abundant in macro life only a short 10 minute boat ride from the resort. Groups of no more than 6 divers per experienced guide ensure an intimate underwater environment.
Atlantis Dumaguete is a full service resort offering world class diving and luxury spa services. You don't need to be a diver to stay active and appreciate the beauty of Dumaguete and the surrounding area. Day tours are offered to the local market, bird watching for rare species found only on the island of Negros, and off-roading through the lush mountains to name just a few.
Come join us on this adventure of a life time!
- 10 nights in a garden view deluxe room
- All meals and some beverages at TOKO restaurant (alcohol not included)
- 9 days of diving up to 5 single tank guided boat dives per day
- Day trip to Oslob to snorkel with the whale sharks and enjoy private beach lunch
- Day trip to Apo Island with private BBQ beach lunch, includes 3 dives around the island
- $100 resort credit per person
- Group air and bus transfers between Manilla (MNL) Airport Terminal 3 and Atlantis Resort in Dumaguette
- Price based on double occupancy
Enriched Air NITROX- $252 for the week paid to the resort
Single supplement in garden deluxe room $456
Oceanfront room $100 per person double occupancy
Non-diver discount of $1125
- Airfare to/from Manilla and your home city
- Required marine park fee per dive. Approximately $4 per day dive and $7 per night dive
- Dive and medical insurance - REQUIRED
- Optional day tours
- Hotel arrangements prior to March 4th, and after March 14th. Hotels stays near the Manilla airport can be arranged by Atlantis Resorts.
- Personal expenses
- Travel insurance - Highly Recommended
- Gear rental
- Required domestic terminal fee of $3 paid in cash at airport
- Gratuities in the recommended amount of 10% of your resort stay give to the resort staff as a whole is strongly recommended. Must be paid in cash (US dollars are accepted).
- Dive computers are REQUIRED on every dive
- Your passport much be valid for six months past arrival date.
- Dives adhere to the following schedule: 8:30am, 10:30am, 2pm, 4pm, and 6pm. Two optional dive: mandarin fish dive at 5pm replaces 4pm dive and for an additional charge, a dawn dive at 5am.
- Arriving guest must be in Manilla (MNL) Terminal 3 prior to 6am on Tuesday, March 4th, 2020. Departing guest should schedule their return flight no earlier than 3pm on Saturday, March 14, 2020. Please keep in mind that the typical transit time between terminals in Manilla is one hour.
- Travel (Trip) Insurance is HIGHLY recommended due to the nature of this trip. Atlantis Resort nor Cincinnati SCUBA & Aquatics will be held financially responsible for delays, cancellations or modifications to the itinerary of any kind for any reason.
Experience the trip above
Atlantis Resort Dumaguete, Philippines
Complete the form below and a qualified staff member will contact you directly to discuss the trip in detail, answer questions and assist with booking.